- Number of Tin - 6
- Each British Tea tin include 125 gram of loose tea leaves
- Individual Tin Weight (tea only): 4.4 oz
- Net Weight of tea (6 Tins ): 26.4 oz
- Blended with finest leaves imported from Kenya and Assam
- Each British tea tin contains the best loose tea leaves Perfect Tea for anytime
The perfect way to start a day in the busy life of Londoners is with a cup of lively English breakfast tea. This is the fundamental motivation behind the inception of London Cuppa. The finest ingredients of London Cuppa’s tea come from different regions, which provide our tea with a unique and brisk flavor to keep you energized all day long. Our British tea tins are packed carefully with a combination of these finest loose leaves. Kenya leaves give their aroma and color while Assam leaves give texture and flavor. We have created a perfect blend of these ingredients to create a perfect cup of tea that can be consumed any time of the day.
Our loose leaf tea is slightly larger than the tea leaves you usually find in a teabag. The long leaves are packed for freshness in London Cuppa's British tea tin. These leaves when left to infuse in the water, results in a fresher and deeper flavor. Our Loose leaf tea makes it possible to brew in the way you like. You can choose the amount of leaf, boiling time, the quantity of milk and sugar, or any other ingredient to create flavors you desire.
There is no secret in the fact that we Londoners love our tea very much. London Cuppa is blended to provide the lively and delicate flavor of British tea that is suitable for the busy life of Londoners. Crafted from the finest ingredients, we offer the best English tea to instantly brew your favorite cuppa any time of the day.
Tea is an essential part of our day-to-day lives regardless of the fact how you drink or when you drink it. At London Cuppa, we manufacture the best English tea to create a perfect cup of tea every single day for everyone.
How to make a perfect cup of tea with loose leaves
- Use fresh cold water, to begin with. Tea loves oxygen and it will give better flavor.
- Take the appropriate amount of loose leaves from London Cuppa’s British tea tin and put it in a tea infuser. Place the infuser in a teapot or mug. Usually 1 teaspoon for 1 cup.
- Boil Water in a tea kettle.
- When the water reaches just below the boiling point, pour it over the tea infuser. The hot water will circulate around the leaves and retain its flavor and aroma.
- Let the tea leaves for 3-5 minutes in hot water. Once done, dunk the infuser a couple of times before pouring tea to circulate water.
- Enjoy the finest taste of Best English tea from London Cuppa. Add milk or sugar as per your preference.
MORE INFOMATION TO YOU -
Things You Need To Know -
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
● Safe Payments
● Accept Credit Cart
● Different Payment Method
● Easy To Order
Free & Express Delivery In UK & USA