London Cuppa 80 Bags (Pack of 3)
- Number of boxes – 3
- Each Box include 80 Bags of the best British tea bags
- Total Tea Bags - 240
- Individual Box Weight – 8.82 oz per box
- Net Weight (3 Boxes)– 26.46 oz
- Blended with finest leaves imported from Kenya and Assam
- Best English tea to ensure traditionally rich taste and satisfying aroma
- Perfect Tea for anytime
The perfect way to start a day in the busy life of Londoners is with a cup of lively English breakfast tea. This is the fundamental motivation behind the inception of London Cuppa. The finest ingredients of London Cuppa’s best British tea come from different regions, which our tea has a distinguished uniqueness. Kenya leaves give their aroma and color while Assam leaves give texture and flavor. We have created a perfect blend of these ingredients to create a perfect cup of tea that can be consumed any time of the day.
There is no secret in the fact that we Londoners love our tea very much. The importance of brisk English breakfast tea cannot be neglected in the fast-paced life of London. London Cuppa is blended to provide the fine and delicate flavor of British tea that is suitable for everyone. Crafted from the finest ingredients, we offer the best British tea to instantly brew your favorite cuppa any time of the day.
Tea is an essential part of our day-to-day lives regardless of the fact how you drink or when you drink it. At London Cuppa, we manufacture the best British tea to create a perfect cup of tea every single day for everyone.
How to brew a perfect cup of tea
- Use fresh cold water, to begin with. Tea loves oxygen and it will give better flavor.
- Place one of London Cuppa Best British tea bags in a cup or mug.
- Boil water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a teabag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour boiled water immediately over London Cuppa teabag.
- Let it sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag from the cup or mug and enjoy the fine flavor and aroma.
- You can also add milk or sugar as per your preference. It is recommended to follow the 80%-20% tea to milk ratio.